Master PDF Editor is an editor for working with files, which can act as a regular application for viewing documents of this format. The program is presented, as a working tool, available for an acceptable understanding, both for beginners and for more advanced users. These are the main listed characteristics, certainly not all, the range of actions of this editor is very significant. But, we must also understand that the more sophisticated the application’s functionality, the more difficult it is to master it, and whatever it says in the submitted announcement of the program itself, its simplicity of learning for beginners, all this, very, very, relatively, dig deeper in any case it is necessary.
|Master PDF Editor 5.1.36 full version|
|Download help screenshot|
- Create a new PDF document or edit an existing one.
- Editing text, images, and pages.
- Quick and easy filling of the PDF form.
- Adding and/or editing bookmarks and hyperlinks in PDF documents and managing them. Customizable actions for bookmarks and hyperlinks.
- Adding PDF controls (for example, buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) in your PDF files.
- Adding and editing comments to documents. Import/export of comments.
- Change any font attributes (size, family, color, etc.)
- Adding digital signatures and signing PDF documents.
- Import/export PDF pages to common graphics formats, including BMP, JPG, PNG, SVG, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Manage document pages.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Encrypt PDF files using a 128-bit key.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Support for XFA dynamic forms.
- Checking and calculating form values.
OS: Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bits).